Never Summer is currently hiring for the following position(s):
Job Title: Manufacturing Production Technician
Never Summer Industries is a leading manufacturer in the snow sports industry. We pride ourselves on building top quality products with unmatched durability and performance. We are interviewing for full time factory labor in a fast paced work environment. Please contact us via email if interested in the position and attach resume if available.
• Maintain a high level of quality and workmanship
• Clean production areas and equipment
• Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
• Plan and layout work to meet production and schedule requirements
• Keep production logs
• Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
• The ideal candidate will have experience in manufacturing and/or shop experience working as a snowboard/ski tech.
• Ability to work safely and efficiently in a fast paced work environment.
• Experience with hand tools
• Good communication skills
• Reliability and Punctuality
• Must have reliable transportation
• Pay varies depending upon applicable experience
• 90 day performance review
• Eligible for 75% paid health benefits after 60 days
• Accrued vacation pay after 6 months
• Sick pay
• Season Pass to local resorts
• Free snowboard at 6 months
• Employee perks: soft goods, factory shred days, access to special events, access to proform deals from other companies
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org